Walt and I decided to get family portraits done and we were blessed to have Brittany Kauflin be our photographer. Our time with her was so fun- we laughed a lot and she was so joyful and very kind to us. Here are some of the favorites...
Kim, I love these! I can't even pick out a favorite! I kept looking down going, "Oh, that's my favorite. No, that's my favorite. No, that's my favorite!" Y'all are a beautiful couple! And I love the matching Wallabees! :)
8 comments:
What a blessing pictures are! Brittany did a wonderful job!
The pics are great!!! Marriage is sweet, sweet, sweet! Love ya, Diem
Kim, I love these! I can't even pick out a favorite! I kept looking down going, "Oh, that's my favorite. No, that's my favorite. No, that's my favorite!" Y'all are a beautiful couple! And I love the matching Wallabees! :)
Wow, Kim. These pictures are amazing. I can't stop looking at them. How in the world will you choose which ones to develop???
adorable!
I saw some of them on her flickr and they were so sweet.
These are amazing! I so can't pick either!!!! What a priceless gift for your family!!
These are great!!! I've been browsing through Brittany's pictures for a couple of years now.
These are great pictures Kim! I love the eyeball one and your profile pic!
Post a Comment