Baby BOY Alexander!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Summer Fun!

I know it has been awhile since I last posted (3 months ago...yikes!). Needless to say, we have been very busy with a full schedule since our return home. I can't believe autumn is already here! Enjoy some of our summertime memories!

Charleston, SC

Walt is getting into fly fishing. This is his first fish.
It's small, but hey at least he caught one!

Having fun with these 3 cuties! I can't believe how big they are now.
Meeting Maddie. She is so sweet and I loved getting to meet her and hold her. Her mom and I have been dear friends since 8th grade.
Meeting Gavin was so fun too! I'm sorry to say that I don't have a picture of that cute chunker!

Homeowners! We bought a house and have been renovating the living, dining, and kitchen areas. This picture was taken at the front door. The living room is to the right of the closet, the dining room is to the left, and the kitchen is on the other side of the dining room. Can you picture how boxey it is?
Not anymore!! We didn't like the separation, so we demolished the wall and closet! This picture was also taken from the front door. You can see in the ceiling where the wall and closet used to be. Boy, am I glad we opened it up! It looks and feels so much better now! Walt is hard at work installing the recessed lighting. (These pictures are from awhile back. So these rooms look very different now! I need to take updated pictures.)
Staying with the Kittrells in Gainesville on our way to vacation.
Good morning, Nassau! Vacation to the Bahamas via cruise ship.
Wow, it was so gorgeous. I miss that beautiful blue water!

First time snorkeling for us and it was fabulous!! We didn't go just once but twice!! And both times were awesome. Seeing God's creation underwater was simply wonderful.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Wow, I can't believe the before picture of your house! I'm so glad you posted it because I hadn't seen it. We'll have to get you a picture of the chunky Gavster! :) He sure does love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I looked through your whole blog. Such sweet memories...and it looks like you're doing so well. We miss you guys!
Matt
PS-Did you do your push ups Walt? Go Gators!

Megan said...

Love that B on his hat