Baby BOY Alexander!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cast your vote!

We'll find out the sex of Baby Alexander next week!
And we are so looking forward to it!
Boy or Girl? What's your guess? Leave a comment and let me know what you think! In the meantime, here are some pictures of my pregnancy so far...

2 months
3 months
4 months
We are so thankful to God for this little baby! Please join us in praying for Baby Alexander and a healthy pregnancy. Thanks!

13 comments:

Allyson said...

Wow, you can really see your belly growing! So cute. And I think FOR SURE it's a girl! :)

Emilee Stanley said...

I agree - I vote girl.

Melissa Goins said...

Girl!! :) I am SOOO happy for you guys! And you are an adorable little mom-to-be!

Amanda said...

well, i'll just have to say boy to be different :) so excited for you guys!!!

Suzanne said...

I vote boy....I always vote boy. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a boy!
Anna Trump

Melanie said...

My vote is for GIRL!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking . . . boy. Can't wait to hear!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Chris Trump. Forgot to sign it.

Poff said...

I think he is a boy. You see my confidence there? Already saying 'he'?

Anonymous said...

i think it's a girl because di kim is our aunt. jacob trump

Anonymous said...

i think it's a boy because uncle walt is a boy. cole trump

Anonymous said...

my vote is girl. my fingers are crossed. :) diem