Baby BOY Alexander!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!!! We are so thankful and happy that we're having a little boy join our family.

First gift from mama and daddy! After my doctor's appt, Walt took me to Magpies Bakery to celebrate. As we walk in, I immediately noticed their display of blue and pink onesies. Of course, it was very appropriate for us to get our little boy his first outfit so that we could remember this special day! I love how it says "Magpie's mini" on the front. (To all you Knoxvillians, their Red Velvet and Chocolate Mocha cupcakes were awesome! I'm usually not an icing type of girl. I like the cake better, but their icing was so fluffy, light and delicious. Go check'em out! )
5 months
Thanks to everyone for your continued prayers for us and this little baby!
We are grateful for you.

6 comments:

Allyson said...

I was wondering when you were going to post this! I'm working on mine today too. Can't wait to meet the little guy! And your belly is getting big and so cute!

Walt said...

I agree Allyson! Kim is so cute with the belly!

Walt

Unknown said...

Yay! That's so exciting!
-The Megordens

Jordan Family said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet your little man. Love and hugs from Joshua and Amanda

Kim said...

Thanks everyone for rejoicing with us! We can't wait to meet the little boy!

Melanie said...

Every time I have a baby (only 2, hehe) I have the secret wish that someone will bring me a Magpies cake to the hospital after she's born.
We're excited for you to be having a boy!!!

Mel